More about Crizal Lenses
New Crizal lenses with Scotchgard Protector eliminate all 3 enemies of clear vision...
Stops Scratches in their Tracks
In addition, Crizal lenses offer unrivaled scratch protection-on the front of the lens but also on the back, where scratches are quite common on other lenses. Diamond hard Crizal withstands every sort of abuse the unexpected and the everyday.
- The toughest scratch resistance available
- Fused into the lens for diamond-hard protection
- Extends the life of your lenses
Helps Avert Danger, Distraction on the Road
Ordinary lenses make nighttime driving more hazardous. They cause piercing reflections that can momentarily distract you and slow reaction time.
- Crizal virtually eliminates reflections from headlights, taillights and other light sources
- Helps prevent disorienting glare
- Allows drivers to make faster adjustments to changing conditions
At night ordinary lenses cause ghost images around light sources. Alertness is affected. But Crizal minimizes those reflections, reducing fatigue.
- Dramatically reduces reflections and glare to enhance nighttime vision.
- Minimizes halo effect around stationary lights and eliminates ghost images that distract drivers.
- Increases light transmission, enabling wearers to see their surroundings in sharper contrast and greater detail.
- Reduces time to recover normal vision when dazzled with bright lights.
- Reduces eye fatigue, enabling wearers to drive longer with greater comfort.
Behind the Benefits
Do you work at a computer?
Reflections from computer screens and fluorescent lighting can cause eye strain and fatigue. Crizal with Scotchgard Portector lenses eliminate these reflections that interfere with the way you live and work.
Nighttime driving difficulty
As part of the normal aging process, pupil size decreases and the retina slows down, losing elasticity. As a result, less light is able to enter the eyes, making nighttime driving difficult. And according to the American Optometric Association, nighttime visual acuity naturally drops as people age, resulting in slower reaction times when driving.
Common causes of impaired nighttime vision
- Oncoming headlights create distracting reflections.
- Light coming from behind the driver is reflected off the back surface of the lens, causing troublesome glare.
- Ghost images and the halo effect around stationary lights create additional distractions and increase the time required to recover normal vision
- Scratches and smudges on the lens reduce contrast by diffracting and dispersing light, impairing the driver's vision.
- Eyestrain and eye fatigue go hand-in-hand with nighttime driving, making it difficult to remain behind the wheel for long periods.
Answer Tired, Strained Eyes with CRIZAL
Ordinary lenses reflect some light away from your eyes, forcing them to work harder. The result is eyestrain and fatigue. But with Crizal anti-reflective technology, as much as 99% of light enters your eyes. You'll see more clearly, with less fatigue. Day and night, indoors and out.
They look better, too! Fewer glares means fewer reflections so your lenses are virtually invisible and people can see your eyes clearly.
BENEFITS OF PREMIUM PRODUCTS:
ORDINARY LENSES VS ANTI REFLECTION
Ordinary lenses reflect some light away from your eyes forcing them to work harder the result is eyestrain and fatigue
Ordinary Lenses reflect room glare and light off surface and sides of clear lenses
Ordinary Lenses make night time driving more hazardous and cause ghost images around light sources
They cause piercing reflections that can momentarily distract you and slow reaction time.
ANTI REFLECTION TREATED LENSES BENEFITS:
Appear virtually invisible on face
Comfort and Protection from Fluorescent Lights, TV and computer screens
Prevents the reflections that causes eyestrain and fatigue
Creates clear vision by helping light enter the eye
Eliminates reflections from headlights, taillights and other light sources
Helps prevent disorienting glare
Allows driver to make faster adjustments to changing conditions
ANTI REFLECTION PREMIUM PRODUCTS: CRIZAL / ALIZE
New Technology in Crizal
Relieving strain tired eyes
Incredibly easy to clean
Scratch Resistance fused into the Two-sides of lens for protection
Extends the life of your lenses
Crizal With Scotchgard Protector
Resists scratches, fingerprints and dust
Repel water and stains
Are easier to clean and stay that way over the life of the Rx